Thursday, September 1, 2011

billions of blistering barnacles



ahhhhh life! so fun. so carefree. so damn frustrating at times. gammer and I had a minor (and somewhat regular) squabble about emma at dinner. we all like to give emma people food, but gammer doesn't really understand limits in that respect. i try to tell her that emma is a small dog and shouldn't have that much food, but she just sort of tunes me out (but doesn't give emma the food), which is damn irritating. today she made a face at me which made it even worse. i try to tell myself it's all practice for having kids. karma had her mighty vengeance, though, when gammer gave emma a plate to lick, emma pushed the plate against the cupboard door and it made a lot of clanking noises as she licked it. gammer couldn't hear the tv and I couldn't help but laugh. so it all works out in the end and everyone is happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment