Monday, September 5, 2011

leaps and bounds


gammer is a very discerning tennis viewer. her verdict on mardy fish v. jo-wilfried tsonga: "these two aren't as appealing as that other pair". unfortunately, we've watched so much tennis today I haven't the faintest idea who the other pair is! frankly, i'm lucky I even know what day it is. I'm working a shift at the hospital on wednesday and i'm a bit paranoid that I'll simply forget to go. if anyone wants to give me a call wednesday morning, about 630, that would be good. ;)

in other news, today has, thus far, been a much better day than yesterday. gammer even made several phone calls without assistance! sometimes she gets flustered and has a hard time dialing, but she successfully called robert and leslie's house. she also called me when I went to the mall. as she put it, she wanted to see if she could do it and she did! of course, she then called me twice more because a) she forgot what I'd said and where I was and b) she thought that the note I'd left her, indicating where I'd gone, was an old note. so we had several nice chats while I bought pants. that's trousers, not underpants. I had a mixup about that once and it was very comical. gammer is now happily eating mini cupcakes and reading her new winnie the pooh book.

No comments:

Post a Comment